The South Shore Soccer Club has been in existence for approximately 50 years and is currently home to over 600 youth soccer players of varying competitive levels. Our club prides itself on the development of its players, being competitive, having fun and giving back to our local community. Every spring, the club hosts the Town of Babylon Supervisor’s Cup—a tournament style “soccer marathon” that raises money to aid children with extreme illness and their families. To date, the club has raised over $750,000!!
- Youth Development
- Recreational Play
- Competitive Travel
- Premier Academy
- Professional Team Training
- Individual Skill Development Clinics
- Fall League Games and Training
- Winter Indoor Training, Futsal, Games, etc...
- Spring League Games and Training
- Year Round Tournaments
Paid in Full or Subscription Membership Plans